2010 Mercury Mountaineer
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2010 Mercury Mountaineer Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.
Worst 2010 Mercury Mountaineer Problems
#1: Brakes Lock Up While Driving 2010 Mountaineer
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 38,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mercury Mountaineer.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!