- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 17 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 48 days ago
Mini Recall : CONTROLS AND DISPLAYS/FMVSS 101-Incorrect Symbols
2011 Mini Cooper Clubman
In the event of an ABS system problem, only the the outer circle of the symbol illuminates, not the ABS letters. As such, the driver may be unaware that there is a problem with the ABS, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- BMW Is recalling certain model year 2011 Mini Cooper Clubman and Cooper S Clubman vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through May 11, 2011, for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standard No. 101, "Controls and Displays." These vehicles are equipped with a European specification tachometer that uses brake-system telltales/symbols that do not meet U.S. requirements.
- All affected vehicles have been repaired at dealerships. Therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.