- June 4: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall: No. 4 recalls | 2 days ago
- May 9: Mercedes Fined $63 Million Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 28 days ago
- April 2: Nissan Recalls Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 65 days ago
- March 13: 2020 Nissan Versa Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 85 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-112
2019 Nissan Versa Note
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- VOLUNTARY EMISSIONS SERVICE CAMPAIGN 2018-2019 VERSA NOTE; ENGINE CONTROL MODULE INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting this voluntary emissions service campaign on certain specific model year 2018-2019 Versa Note vehicles. The engine control module (ECM) will be inspected, and reprogrammed if applicable. This service will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER Nissan has assigned identification number P9336 to this campaign. This number must appear on all communication and documentation of any nature dealing with this campaign. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within range of this emissions service campaign that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealerâs inventory.
Click a tab for more information.