Sunroof Gets Stuck, Works Intermittently

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

5.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Am windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Oct 172008

Grand Am GT 3.4L V6

When i first got my car almost 2 years ago i was really excited. Its my first car. i was checking it out one day,i was really phsyced that it had a sunroof so ofcourse i opened it and what do you know the stupid thing would not close! it would come down to the draft position,and stop and would not close all the way. i tried again a few days later and it closed! i tried replacing the sunroof fuse one day hoping this would work i opened it and tryed closing it again but nothing! a few days passed and then it closed again. i will never open it again!!!

- , Stephens City, VA, USA

Mar 192007

Grand Am SE Coupe 2.4

I just bought my car in March of 07.. It is a 2000 Grand Am SE Coupe.. The sunroof only works once in a while.. including when it rains. It only opens a few inches and sometimes stays that way for hours!! It makes me soooo mad. I have never even had it opened completely! it seems to stick open usually when it rains, so I shut the sun shade and let it go!! GGRRRRRRRR!!!

- , Wyoming, MI, USA