2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Grand Prix accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- keys stuck in the ignition11
- air flow selector knob broke1
- gas gauge innacurate1
- radio not working properly1
- seat clunking when leaning back with pressure1
- NHTSA: Equipment4
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.