2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS/Traction Control Lights Come On16
- Abs Comes On Without Warning Light1
- Impossible To Get To Hydraulic Brake Line1
- Leaking Coolant Cracked Intake1
- Thumping Noise From Front End1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.