Service Airbag Warning Light On With Bell

7.0

$900

2. replace the sensor (1 reports)
2007 Pontiac Solstice seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Pontiac Solstice:

2007 Pontiac Solstice Owner Comments

Aug 122011

Solstice Conv 4

I was in an accident in 2011 (not my fault and the airbags did not deploy, First time I was aware of the problem. Took the vehicle to the dealership, where I purchased it, Regal Pontiacand they repaired the visible damage but did not check the airbags. I was never notified of a recall. Now the dash light stays on telling me the airbags need servicing.

Can't trust the dealerships.

- Edna C., Lakeland, FL, US

Jun 072016

Solstice GXP 2 Turbo

STUFF LIKE THIS IS WHY PEOPLE BUY OTHER brands of cars poor satisfaction from car company this is a safety issue recall on other GM cars why not on solstice? same people different car.Guess what my next car won't be

- donaldks, Bonner Springs, KS, US

May 012015

Solstice 2.4L 4-cyl

I bought the vehicle in April 2015 and within a couple weeks and probably 500 miles, the service airbag light came on and the passenger air bag light turned off. The service airbag light is still on and I've read that it can cost up to $800 to fix this issue and still does not fix the problem. Why should I pay for something that I did not break..?

- John T., Birmingham, AL, US

Jul 062015

Solstice GXP 2.0L

My wonderful Solstice has an AIRBAG warning light for the passenger side. I'm told this disables the airbag! I only have 26343 miles on this BEAST and this is not acceptable!! Pontiac has issued a service bulletin, but not a recall! I'm told this is a known issue and is not being addressed. I certainly hope GM acts on this before people lose their lives! I'm told the repair is about $800 to $1000 and is a recurring issue. So even if I could afford to fix this it will happen again. WTF!!! Please help.

- WILLIAM P., Bedford, IN, US

Nov 012013

Solstice

One of many owners complaining about Airbag Sensor lit up. Waiting for a recall. I have very low miles on the car and the light came on after warranty expired.

- P W., S H, FL, US

Oct 182014

Solstice 2.6L

I have owned this car from new and have had lots of problems with it. The list is long and basically goes from bumper to bumper. A couple of weeks ago, I had the ignition switch replaced by recall and now this failure. Seems to be a common thread. Fix key switch and the sensor fails. GM really is getting a bad reputation for all these problems.

- John R., Poinciana, FL, US