- December 13: 2018 Porsche Panamera Recall Issued Over Brake Lines recalls | 2 days ago
- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 5 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 7: Porsche Cayenne Recall Issued Over Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 38 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 49 days ago
Porsche Recall : Porsche/Fuel Lever Gauge
1999 Porsche 911
The vehicle could run out of fuel causing a loss of power.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Incorrect programming of the electronic logic unit can cause an incorrect fuel level.
- Dealers will update the software in the instrument cluster so that the fuel level and the range of remaining fuel are determined and displayed correctly.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.