- June 26: Porsche Recalls Panamera Cars Due to Anti-Roll Bars recalls | 21 days ago
- June 5: Porsche Recalls 3 Macan S and Macan SUVs recalls | 42 days ago
- May 21: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders For Control Arm Problems recalls | 57 days ago
Porsche Recall : Porsche/Fuel Lever Gauge
2000 Porsche 911
The vehicle could run out of fuel causing a loss of power.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Incorrect programming of the electronic logic unit can cause an incorrect fuel level.
- Dealers will update the software in the instrument cluster so that the fuel level and the range of remaining fuel are determined and displayed correctly.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.