- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 32 days ago
- November 1: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Brake Pad Warnings May Fail recalls | 81 days ago
Porsche Recall AJ09: Seat Belt May Not Restrain Occupant/FMVSS 209
2019 Porsche Cayenne
If the seat belt buckle breaks in the event of a crash, the occupant will not be properly restrained, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2019 Porsche Cayenne vehicles. The passenger side rear seat belt buckle may break under load, such as in the event of a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 209, "Seat Belt Assemblies."
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger rear seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began November 30, 2018. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ09.
Click a tab for more information.