- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 39 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 51 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 53 days ago
- July 29: Porsche Recalls 911s, Boxsters, Caymans and Panameras recalls | 79 days ago
Porsche Recall AB02: Seat Belt End Fittings
2012 Porsche Cayman
Should this occur, the seat belt may not be routed optimally around the occupant, or may potentially loosen at some point in the future increasing the risk of injury during a crash.
- Porsche is recalling certain model year 2011 911 speedster and 911 gts rs 4.0; and model year 2012 boxster (including S and spyder); Cayman (including S and R); 911 carrera (including S, gts, 4, 4S, and 4 gts); 911 targa 4 and targa 4S; and 911 turbo and turbo S models manufactured from May 31, 2011, through June 10, 2011. There is a possibility that the mounting holes in the seat belt anchor plates fitted to the vehicle are too small. If the hole diameter is too small, the anchor plate may not be able to rotate about the fastening bolt as designed.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt anchors and, if necessary, replace the seat belt. The repairs will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on September 2, 2011. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-800-767-7243.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.