- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 34 days ago
- May 20: Porsche Vehicles Recalled For Stability Issues recalls | 36 days ago
- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 56 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 86 days ago
2012 Porsche Cayman
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Porsche Cayman
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Porsche Cayman by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Porsche service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Porsche customer service.
Should this occur, the seat belt may not be routed optimally around the occupant, or may potentially loosen at some point in the future increasing the risk of injury during a crash. ... Read more »