- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 9 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 39 days ago
- March 21: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Stop-Sale news | 49 days ago
- March 7: Porsche Macan Passenger Airbags May Fail: Recall recalls | 63 days ago
- February 13: Porsche Brake Noise Lawsuit Alleges Defects Cause Squeals news | 85 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-G7H3U-06
2012 Porsche Cayman
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Concerns: Instrument cluster Information: This is to inform you of a voluntary Workshop Campaign on the above-mentioned vehicles. The following fault symptoms can occur on the affected vehicles due to a software error in the instrument cluster: * Failure of the display on the multi-function display: The display on the multi-function display in the instrument cluster can stop working at times under certain conditions. The display starts working again after a certain time. * Implausible service reminder indicator display: The driver is informed that a service (maintenance, intermediate maintenance or oil service) is due although the mileage and date for a required service have not yet been reached.
Click a tab for more information.