- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 32 days ago
- May 20: Porsche Vehicles Recalled For Stability Issues recalls | 34 days ago
- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 54 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 84 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-V2S7X-05
2015 Porsche Macan
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REAR WINDOW WIPER/WASHER
- Concerns: Spray nozzle for rear window washer Information: This is to inform you of a voluntary Workshop Campaign on the above-mentioned vehicles. Due to a badly positioned check valve in the supply line for the spray nozzle for the rear window, there is a possibility that a residual quantity of washer fluid will remain between the check valve and spray nozzle in the supply line following actuation on the affected vehicles. This residual quantity will leak out of the spray nozzle shortly after the wash operation has ended and will drip on to the rear window.
Click a tab for more information.