- December 20: Porsche Panamera Recall Based on Loss of Power Steering recalls | 33 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 35 days ago
- December 13: 2018 Porsche Panamera Recall Issued Over Brake Lines recalls | 40 days ago
- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 43 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Porsche Recall AC04: Turbine Wheels
2012 Porsche Panamera
If the shaft fractures, oil may be drawn into the exhaust system, resulting in smoke and the increased risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Porsche is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Panamera turbo, 2012 Panamera turbo S, and 2012 cayenne turbo vehicles. The turbine wheel of a turbocharger may fracture due to a casting defect. If a fracture occurs, vehicle performance will be decreased and the turbine shaft may fracture.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the turbine wheels, free of charge. The recall began on August 31, 2012. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-800-767-7243.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.