- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 14 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 22 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 22 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 64 days ago
2012 Porsche Panamera
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Porsche Panamera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Porsche Panamera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Porsche service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Porsche customer service.
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission being in Park and without the parking brake being applied, the vehicle may unexpectedly move, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
An electrical short increases the risk of fire. Read more »
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the shaft fractures, oil may be drawn into the exhaust system, resulting in smoke and the increased risk of a fire. Read more »