- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 16 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 46 days ago
- March 21: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Stop-Sale news | 56 days ago
- March 7: Porsche Macan Passenger Airbags May Fail: Recall recalls | 70 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-A4T8C-06
2012 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Concerns: Vacuum pump Information: This is to inform you of a voluntary Workshop Campaign on the above-mentioned vehicles. There is a possibility that the elastomer check valve in the additional outlet on the vacuum pump can become damaged over the service life of the vehicle. As a result, the vacuumsupplied to the secondary loadsmay not be sufficient. This can cause malfunctions in the variable intake system. The lack of vacuum can also result in a fault entry during tank leakage diagnosis in the DME and can cause the Check Engine light to come on.
Click a tab for more information.