- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 9 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 39 days ago
- March 21: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Stop-Sale news | 49 days ago
- March 7: Porsche Macan Passenger Airbags May Fail: Recall recalls | 63 days ago
- February 13: Porsche Brake Noise Lawsuit Alleges Defects Cause Squeals news | 85 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-E5F6L-06
2012 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Concerns: Power distributor Information: In the event of complaints relating to the overall power supply on the vehicle and if "Connections in power distributor corroded"? is discovered as the cause of the fault, the cover on the power distributor (? Figure 1) must be sealed using new sealant. Complaints can include various malfunctions in the vehicle electrics (fault in PCM, failure of power windows or similar problems) or various error messages displayed in the instrument cluster.
Click a tab for more information.