- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 9 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 39 days ago
- March 21: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Stop-Sale news | 49 days ago
- March 7: Porsche Macan Passenger Airbags May Fail: Recall recalls | 63 days ago
- February 13: Porsche Brake Noise Lawsuit Alleges Defects Cause Squeals news | 85 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-X3Y7Q-07
2012 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Concerns: AGM starter battery (referred to below simply as 'battery') Situation: Support for the care andmaintenance of the AGMstarter battery (at the dealership): From the time the vehicle is delivered to the Porsche Centre until it is handed over to the customer, the battery must be maintained and charged regularly, depending on use.
Click a tab for more information.