- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 10 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 40 days ago
- March 21: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Stop-Sale news | 50 days ago
- March 7: Porsche Macan Passenger Airbags May Fail: Recall recalls | 64 days ago
- February 13: Porsche Brake Noise Lawsuit Alleges Defects Cause Squeals news | 86 days ago
Porsche TSB #TIS-53-11
2012 Porsche Panamera
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Porsche for this TSB. Call your local Porsche dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TIS-53-11.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION:SWITCH
- PORSCHE: SOME MODEL YEAR VEHICLES ARE EXPERIENCING A REDUCTION IN COMFORT WHEN ENGINE STARTS AFTER SERVERAL ATTEMPTS ARE MADE, USING DRIVER'S KEY. *PE
Click a tab for more information.