- September 11: Porsche Recalls Boxsters and Caymans Over Control Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Porsche Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 19: Porsche Recalls 911, Panamera and Taycan For Seat Belts recalls | 32 days ago
- August 11: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranty news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 71 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-A4N2Y-07
2017 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Subject: Control unit for Porsche Active SuspensionManagement (PASM) Information: Due to a software error, there is a possibility that communication between the PASM control unit and other control units will sometimes be aborted when the ignition is switched on in the affected vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.