- September 11: Porsche Recalls Boxsters and Caymans Over Control Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Porsche Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 19: Porsche Recalls 911, Panamera and Taycan For Seat Belts recalls | 32 days ago
- August 11: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranty news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 71 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-B9L7S-07
2017 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Subject: Control unit for rear-end electronics Symptom: The alarm system is triggered spontaneously (for no apparent reason). Cause: The mobile phone antenna (GSM) signals can be picked up by the interior surveillance system and result in spontaneous triggering of the alarm system.
Click a tab for more information.