- September 11: Porsche Recalls Boxsters and Caymans Over Control Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Porsche Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 19: Porsche Recalls 911, Panamera and Taycan For Seat Belts recalls | 32 days ago
- August 11: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranty news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 71 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-L5E3H-10
2017 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Symptom: The rear lid cannot be locked. The rear lid soft closing function does not work. Cause: The rear-lid lock activation time of 400 ms is too short. Remedial Action: The rear-lid lock activation time will be increased to 1,000 ms.
Click a tab for more information.