- September 11: Porsche Recalls Boxsters and Caymans Over Control Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Porsche Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 19: Porsche Recalls 911, Panamera and Taycan For Seat Belts recalls | 32 days ago
- August 11: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranty news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 71 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-T8S4T-08
2017 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- Cause Incorrect wiring for rear lid release switch. Date of introduction Modified wiring is used during production from November 7, 2016. Remedial action In the event of a customer complaint, rework rear lid release switch wiring using a cable adapter.
Click a tab for more information.