- September 11: Porsche Recalls Boxsters and Caymans Over Control Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Porsche Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 19: Porsche Recalls 911, Panamera and Taycan For Seat Belts recalls | 32 days ago
- August 11: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranty news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 71 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-X5Z7M-01
2017 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- Subject: Control unit for electric power steering Information: There is a possibility that the electric power steering may not be available for a limited period of time sporadically on the affected vehicles due to a software error. Greater force will then be required to turn the steering wheel. Power steering will be fully available again after switching the ignition off and on again.
Click a tab for more information.