2008 Scion xB accessories - exterior NHTSA complaints: Latches/Locks/Linkages

NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems

9.8

2008 Scion xB accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Scion xB:

2008 Scion xB Owner Comments

Jan 082009

xB

Open the side door or trunk and shut the door. The driver door locks and the other doors are not locked. The only way to open the driver door is key remote..the drivers door will lock when it wants too.I have had Toyota to look at it and they say they have to see it happen.I have had it in the shop many times and over night and they don't see the problem.they tell me it is brain problem and changed something but it did not save the problem. I am tried of getting out of my car and this door locking on me. Any door can be open except the drivers door. This a safety issue to if I can not get in my car right away. Please help me get this issue solved. I would hate to be in an accident and the door not open because it looked itself.

- Tallahassee, FL, USA