- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-251-18
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES
- This bulletin provides a service procedure to address a gap between the top edge of the door and the instrument panel on the models listed as shown in the photo below. The gap may also make the glove box door difficult to close fully.There is a latch to keep the glove box closed on both sides of the glove box door. If the door is closed without using enough force to engage both latches or by pushing it shut on just one side instead of in the middle, one may close and not the other. Over time, if the door is not fully closed with both latches, high cabin temperatures along with weight of the items inside the glove box may cause the assembly to deform slightly and a gap to develop.
Click a tab for more information.