- September 15: Subaru Starlink Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 42 days ago
- August 2: Subaru Ascent SUVs Recalled For Loose Driveshafts recalls | 50 days ago
- July 12: Subaru May Buy Back Legacy and Outback Vehicles recalls | 71 days ago
2004 Subaru Forester
2004 Subaru Forester Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Turbo Died3
- Car Shaking And Over Heating1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Engine Runs Rough1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- NHTSA: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.