- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 32 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 45 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 85 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 86 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
Worst 2015 Forester Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems42NHTSA complaints: 50
- interior accessories problems24NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems13
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 14
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 8
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.