- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 6 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 40 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 80 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Passenger Air Bag Does Not Go On If You Sit On A Pad1
- Seat Belts Do Not Retract Properly1
- NHTSA: Air Bags14
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.