- May 7: Subaru Falsified Emissions and Mileage Values news | 17 days ago
- May 7: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 17 days ago
- April 9: Subaru Impreza WRX Piston Ringland Failure Lawsuit Filed news | 45 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- passenger air bag does not go on if you sit on a pad1
- seat belts do not retract properly1
- NHTSA: Air Bags10
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.