- May 18: Subaru Unintended Acceleration Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 23: Subaru Battery Problems in Ascent and Outback SUVs: Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- April 22: Subaru Dead Battery Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- April 22: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued Over Impellers recalls | 44 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Passenger Air Bag Does Not Go On If You Sit On A Pad1
- Seat Belts Do Not Retract Properly1
- NHTSA: Air Bags37
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front ...5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.