- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 11 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 51 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 60 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 80 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.