- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 53 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 68 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 75 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.