- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 36 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 49 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 89 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
Worst 2015 Forester Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.