- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 15 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- April 25: Subaru Recalls 448,000 Crosstreks, Crosstrek Hybrids and Foresters recalls | 21 days ago
- April 24: Recall: Subaru Crosstrek and Impreza Vehicles May Stall recalls | 22 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Not Working10
- Voice Recognition Does Not Work4
- Vibration In Dash3
- Cannot See Display For Fuel, Speed, And Backup Camera In Sunlight2
- Eyesight Driver Assist System Not Working Properly2
- Eyesight/Cruise Control Shut Off Randomly2
- All Dash Lights On1
- Doors Do Not Automatically Lock When Moving1
- Extremely Uncomfortable Seats1
- Fuel Gauge Inaccurate1
- Navigation Is Prehistoric1
- Radio Doesn't Work When Cold1
- Severe Dashboard Rattle1
- NHTSA: Seats11
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.