- November 22: Subaru Recalls Crosstrek, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 8 days ago
- October 23: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit: Half the Plaintiffs Are Out news | 38 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Driveshaft Recall Affects Ascent, Impreza, Legacy, Outback recalls | 62 days ago
- September 8: Subaru BRZ and Toyota GR86 Recalled Over Turn Signals recalls | 83 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start7
- Repeated Dead Batteries3
- Alternator Causes Vehicle To Malfunction1
- Difficult Start In Cold Weather1
- NHTSA: Electrical System74
- NHTSA: Electrical System: 12v/24v/48v Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Horn1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Cluster/Panel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.