- July 30: Subaru WRX Recall For Backup Light and Camera Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 47 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 79 days ago
2015 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2015 Subaru Forester Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption23
- Unintended Acceleration10
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving8
- Check Engine Light On7
- Engine Hesitates When Accelerating4
- Blown Engine2
- Rpm Drop At A Stop, Idle2
- Surging Under Low-Speed Acceleration2
- Wouldn't Accelerate2
- Cruise Control Stops At Highway Speeds1
- Engine Caught Fire1
- Engine Failure1
- Engine Knocks And Loses Power1
- Engine Severely Lags At High Rpm1
- Weak Ignition1
- NHTSA: Engine117
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control58
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.