- September 9: Subaru Acceleration Lawsuit Names Forester, Legacy, Outback news | 17 days ago
- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 37 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 54 days ago
- July 29: Subaru Fuel Pump Lawsuit Blames Impellers news | 59 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2015 Subaru Forester (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 18 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 33,077 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.