- December 7: Subaru Thermo Control Valve Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- December 4: Subaru 3G Battery Drain Class Action Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- November 22: Subaru Recalls Crosstrek, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 17 days ago
- October 23: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit: Half the Plaintiffs Are Out news | 47 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Driveshaft Recall Affects Ascent, Impreza, Legacy, Outback recalls | 71 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 52,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (5 reports)