- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #WUQ-02R
2017 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2017-2019 model year Impreza and 2018-20109 Crosstrek vehicles due to improper Engine Control Module (ECM) programming.
Click a tab for more information.