- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 24 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 25 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 28 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 54 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
Not Working Properly
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 110,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 Tribeca problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
NO BRAKES - DANGEROUS BEYOND BELIEF!
the brakes do not work when the car is parked in cold weather (-10F) and can also stop working while driving on the highway in cold weather. When this occurs, the brake petal is stiff and doesn't go down and doesn't matter how hard you press, the brakes don't work and don't slow the vehicle down. Then all of a sudden they start working (which can also be dangerous if you are attempting to stop by pressing them really hard ...and then all-of-a-sudden they begin to work again.
- Neil H., Calgary, AB, Canada