- October 28: VW Jetta Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks and Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- September 23: Volkswagen Recalls Passat Cars To Replace Airbags recalls | 66 days ago
- September 18: Duralast Master Cylinder Recall Issued For VW Vehicles recalls | 71 days ago
- September 2: VW Recalls Atlas Cross Sports For Headlight Problems recalls | 87 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 87 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 69AL: Incorrectly Manufactured Air Bag Sensor
2018 Volkswagen Atlas
In the event of a crash necessitating frontal air bag deployment, a delayed or disabled airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Atlas vehicles. The vehicles may be equipped with an incorrectly manufactured air bag sensor, which can delay or disable air bag deployment when necessary.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the air bag crash sensor, free of charge. The recall began February 21, 2020. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69AL.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.