- November 11: Audi and VW Recall Will Replace Rearview Cameras recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: VW Recalls Vehicles Over Tire Pressure Monitoring System Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- October 19: Audi Q5 and VW Atlas Engines May Need to be Replaced recalls | 38 days ago
- October 17: Porsche Fuel Economy Settlement Information news | 40 days ago
- October 8: VW Atlas Fuel Injector Issues: Investigation Closed investigations | 49 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 69AL: Incorrectly Manufactured Air Bag Sensor
2018 Volkswagen Atlas
In the event of a crash necessitating frontal air bag deployment, a delayed or disabled airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Atlas vehicles. The vehicles may be equipped with an incorrectly manufactured air bag sensor, which can delay or disable air bag deployment when necessary.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the air bag crash sensor, free of charge. The recall began February 21, 2020. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69AL.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.