- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 25 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 35 days ago
- August 13: VW Taos 4Motion SUVs Recalled For Stalling recalls | 35 days ago
- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #Circular26M4REV2
2018 Volkswagen Atlas
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- "Over time and mileage, the factory-installed catalyst may not perform as required. If the effectiveness of the catalyst is reduced, this may result in increased tailpipe emissions and the vehicle could fail an emissions (IM) inspection. Updated claiming instructions and part information with Criteria M1 information. Updated claiming and work instructions to include rivet (N -038-549-4) for the noise insulation. Due to a change in the repair manual, this rivet is now a mandatory replacement part. Updated work instructions to include a caution about working with exhaust fasteners.
Click a tab for more information.