- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V441401 2031249
2012 Volkswagen CC
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- Technical Bulletin (Tire Pressure Monitor Warning Indicator ON): The tire pressure warning indicator illuminates indicating a fault in the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) module. The product solution for this issue is new sensors that are in production as of AN_DE510569. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.