- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 12 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 44 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 44 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 45 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 57 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2015 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.