- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 13: VW Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- May 11: Porsche Emissions Issues Cause A Loss of $598 Million news | 46 days ago
- May 2: Volkswagen Recalls Tiguans For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 55 days ago
- April 24: VW Recalls 2019 Atlas and 2020 Passat recalls | 63 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2015 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.