- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 15 days ago
- December 19: VW Golf R Recall Ordered to Prevent Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 31 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 44 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2015 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.