- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 12 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 51 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 60 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 61 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/FMVSS 225/Child Restraint Anchorages
2001 Volkswagen Cabrio
These vehicles were not marked or described as required by the standard.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Child seat anchorages installed in the vehicle's rear seats must be identified by markings, and their location and use be described in the owner's manual.
- Owners will be provided with a supplement for the owner's manual and also one set of four guidance fixtures intended to use in conjunction with child seats equipped with rigid or semi-rigid lower anchorage attachments. Also enclosed will be four decals together with installation instructions and a template for attaching the decals to the lower seat backs. Owner notification is expected to begin September 15, 2002. Owners should contact vwoa at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.