- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 10 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 42 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 43 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 01C5/01C6: Modifications To Vehicles Made Them Noncompliant
2016 Volkswagen Eos
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury.
Unknown Or Other
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2012-2016 Eos, 2012 Passat, 2012-2016 CC, 2015-2016 e-Golf, 2011-2015 Touareg, 2012-2015 and 2017 Tiguan, and 2011-2016 Golf and 2011-2013 GTI vehicles. Modifications made while the vehicles were in an internal evaluation period may cause the affected vehicles to not comply with all of the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles to make them fully compliant or Volkswagen will repurchase them if necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 29, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298.
Click a tab for more information.