- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 45 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 54 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 55 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/Front Control Arm Bracket
2000 Volkswagen Golf
The control arm could gradually loosen and ultimately separate from its bracket in normal driving which could cause the vehicle to be difficult to control or result in loss of control. As the bracket loosens, loud metallic knocking sounds in from the vehicle will be heard.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. One of two brackets used to bolt the front suspension control arm in front of the vehicle to the body structure may not have been welded sufficiently.
- Dealers will inspect the bracket and if the welding is insufficient, will replace the control arm.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.