- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 8 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 9 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 13 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 15 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/Front Control Arm Bracket
2000 Volkswagen Golf
The control arm could gradually loosen and ultimately separate from its bracket in normal driving which could cause the vehicle to be difficult to control or result in loss of control. As the bracket loosens, loud metallic knocking sounds in from the vehicle will be heard.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. One of two brackets used to bolt the front suspension control arm in front of the vehicle to the body structure may not have been welded sufficiently.
- Dealers will inspect the bracket and if the welding is insufficient, will replace the control arm.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.