- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 1 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 6 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 11 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 14 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/Front Control Arm Bracket
2000 Volkswagen Golf
The control arm could gradually loosen and ultimately separate from its bracket in normal driving which could cause the vehicle to be difficult to control or result in loss of control. As the bracket loosens, loud metallic knocking sounds in from the vehicle will be heard.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. One of two brackets used to bolt the front suspension control arm in front of the vehicle to the body structure may not have been welded sufficiently.
- Dealers will inspect the bracket and if the welding is insufficient, will replace the control arm.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.