- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- February 22: VW Tiguan Limiteds Have Wrong Steering Wheels and Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/Front Control Arm Bracket
2000 Volkswagen Golf
The control arm could gradually loosen and ultimately separate from its bracket in normal driving which could cause the vehicle to be difficult to control or result in loss of control. As the bracket loosens, loud metallic knocking sounds in from the vehicle will be heard.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. One of two brackets used to bolt the front suspension control arm in front of the vehicle to the body structure may not have been welded sufficiently.
- Dealers will inspect the bracket and if the welding is insufficient, will replace the control arm.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.