- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 1 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 6 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 11 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 14 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/ABS ECU
2002 Volkswagen Golf
This can result in a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- On some passenger vehicles, short circuits can occur within the electronic control unit of the anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- Dealers will replace the ABS control unit. Owner notification began March 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.