- March 19: VW Beetles and Beetle Convertibles Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 10 days ago
- February 26: Volkswagen + Takata = Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 34 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 43 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Bi: Improperly Secured Fuel Line May Cause Fuel Leak
2018 Volkswagen Golf R
A fuel leak in the engine compartment can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Volkswagen Golf R vehicles. The fuel hose quick connector may detach from the fuel supply line in the engine bay, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will secure the fuel line connection, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 11, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20Bi.
Click a tab for more information.