- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 11 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 11 days ago
- October 4: Volkswagen Recalls Older Touaregs Over Gas Leak Concerns recalls | 16 days ago
- September 25: Volkswagen Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Glass Injures People news | 25 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 37 days ago
1995 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 1995 Jetta drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.