- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 2 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 4 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 12 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 20 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/ABS ECU
2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This can result in a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- On some passenger vehicles, short circuits can occur within the electronic control unit of the anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- Dealers will replace the ABS control unit. Owner notification began March 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.