- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 12 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 13 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 17 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 19 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/ABS ECU
2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This can result in a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- On some passenger vehicles, short circuits can occur within the electronic control unit of the anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- Dealers will replace the ABS control unit. Owner notification began March 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.